NEW YEAR, NEW LIFE
Fulfill YOUR DREAMS
Good again, Migjorn Ibiza Lovers,
New Year, New life. Today we are going to talk about the New Year’s goals. We must not forget that welcoming a new year means setting ourselves new goals, new plans and new resolutions to be pursued with enthusiasm and optimism.
It’s about making a positive and drastic change in your life, and to do that, we’ve thought of proposing the following list of New Year’s goals:
- Stop smoking and do more exercise. Mens sana in corpore sano.
- Change jobs if what you do does not fill you or make you happy.
- Face your problems, without avoiding them. It’s the only way to evolve and grow in life.
- Start and finish whatever you propose, without postponing it.
- Spend more time with those who love you.
- Don’t make excuses. Get out of your comfort zone and do something good that will make you grow as a person.
- Appreciate what you have, take care of it, and don’t envy or long for what you don’t have. It is not happier the one who has the most but the one who needs the least.
- Be optimistic and, at the same time, realistic in life, it will help you face difficulties with a better sense of humour and practicality.
- Talk to those people you stopped talking to because something, you don’t remember anymore, broke you apart. Reconcile with the people in your family with whom you have stopped speaking, do not carry ancestral conflicts that degenerate into hatred and indifference
- Build and generate healthy habits in the way you eat and live.
- Don’t make promises you can’t keep
- Pamper yourself, take care of yourself and relax. Take the time you need, because you deserve it.
- Write down your plans for the year, give them a date.
- Plan the trip of a lifetime to Ibiza, and visit the most interesting places on the island: Dalt Vila, Playa Den Bossa, Usüahia, Nassau, Pachá, Blue Marling, Unic Restaurant, El Lío, Migjorn Ibiza.
- Stop waiting for happiness and promising it every year. Happiness are moments that you believe in your own eyes, believe it!
- Let the fundamental purpose be to love yourself, respecting your principles and being faithful to your beliefs, modifying errors and defects of character.
Do not waste another second, and write down your goals for the coming year, whether or not they coincide with those I propose. And, in any case, it starts working today to make them a reality.
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the things you did. So let go of the ropes. Sail away from the safe harbour. Take the trade winds in your sails. Explore. I dream. Find out.” (Mark Twain)